Here is a list of things to do:
- Attend meetings of your Local/Unit and stay
- Write letters to you local newspapers.
- Write letters, e-mail and
fax Linda Reid at
- Write, e-mail the NDP Opposition Critic
Claire Trevena, with
stories of cuts and their impacts on workers,
children and their families.
- Participate in protest actions wherever
- Talk to your neighbours and friends about the
- Keep informed and share your information with
others, yes this is repeated, but it is vital.
In Victoria on Feb.13,2007:
the story here